9/1/09

Sister to Sister LIFE School

Our Sister to Sister class meets on Sunday mornings at 9:30AM in the church fellowship hall. Last week we enjoyed a great breakfast together. Thanks to everyone who came to be a part of our class. We enjoyed seeing so many new faces. We finished up the series Loved by God this past week and will begin a new study this Sunday, September 6. I am excited to be teaching a study on The Counterfeit Armor. God has shown me many truths from His Word as I have prepared & written this study and I am excited to share all that I have learned. Please take some time this week to read Ephesians 6 as you prepare your heart for our lesson. If you are not connected in a small group class, please make plans to join us. I know that you will receive the blessing of friendship and a deeper love for God and His Word. See you Sunday!

No comments: